Saturday, January 24, 2009

Emotion




I drew this looking at the cover of a book af mine. The image really influenced me at first sight because this expression of the woman seems so sincere and genuine. It's so real and down to earth bu at the same time delusive and fantastic. I thought why i especially liked this image and concluded that it reflects a part of me.

I'm not a pessimistic person at all, in fact i can say that i'm a real optimist.I always try to see and understand all aspects of life, but focus on positive sides to have a positive duration while i 'm alive, and positive results. However, my senses are so sharp and emotions are intense. I think this helps me being creative but at the same time, hurts in specific situations. Anyways, i think every person creates his/her own world and what you really believe is your reality whatever others say or think. This doen't mean ignoring others' ideas or beliefs- the opposite. I respect the people who dare to find their own truth, their own dreams ,set their goal and chase without giving up.


When i get upset about something, i usually prefer to be alone and think, maybe crt for a while, listen music-especially the types that really touch me, draw sketches, create something or sleep. This short-term depressions may be fruitful sometimes. Like the woman in the picture, i just standstill and think, trying to understand what i feel, why i'm sad and why things turned out this way that upset me. Most of the people can argue with people- their friends, family,boyfriend/ girlfriend or the person who they think caused them to be unhappy to get discharged and blame them for everything. When i'm upset, i just don't want to talk. ı usually don't yell others, don't blame anyone, the first one that i blame would be myself.Therefore, i don't hurt people when i'm angry or sad, i hurt myself!! It's kind of weird and maybe funny, and this doesn't mean that i'm not agressive time to time and hurt others unfortunately.But most of the time, i try to get over it myself, because it's something to do with me and i know that i have to work on it what's in my brain and heart at first, when i have a problem. Then i calm down a little, share it with others and discharge myself in second step,after being just myself and thinking. Since i'm an optimistic person, as i told before, in the end i turn back to normal and be my old self again:)
What do you do when you feel sad? How do you deal with it?

No comments: