Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Chef d'oeuvre (!) of me in the History of Economics Class

.



Just an irony, as you could have noticed.

I study Economics.
Econ0mics is sometimes boring.

Ok, most of the time.

At least, it's not as interesting and enjoyable as drawing is for me.


So ,now guess what i did in the class!



Well, these are certainly not done in an attentive way, and not with the chalk or speacial drawing pencils that i normally use. So nothing so fancy, more like a sketch. I drew whatever i see in the classroom on my desk . I guess now you can imagine how bored i was...



Hopefully, i know how to entertain myself in such moments...:)
.

7 comments:

Ana said...

You are very good when bored.
:)
Hope you attend this class three times a week. (lol)
Ana

Jojo a. said...

That's exactly what I do when I'm bored!

Well.. that and I hum.. loudly. Most people don't like that, that's why I keep myself entertained.

The bird: love it!

DPhatsez said...

loved the sketches!

Be bored more often :D

snow_white said...

I wonder what grade the history of economics professor gives me if i draw pictures on the exam paper :)Historical money drawings might work, who knows!
thank you all:D
for the wishes about boredom!!

Unknown said...

You have the talent in it and these sketches look great.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, just wanted to stop by and leave a comment to say that I Love your wonderful blog, thanks for such interesting and enlightening posts and pictures.

Thank you !

snow_white said...

@Elise: I'm glad that you liked it;) Thank YOU

@James Oh: Thanks for this motivating comment!:)