Sunday, March 29, 2009

NOSTALGIA

.

Ok, i admit that i've been so lazy these days. I really wanted to post new pictures i have drawn, but didn't really have that much time to draw new ones. BUT then i decided to post the old ones that i've drawn-like a few years before-which i have never published. Because i wanted to create a new post before march ends!
Let's make nostalgia :)




The pictures you see above are really really old. I mean, those times i used to read Polyanna! :D And this (the one on the right) was the cover of the book, which charmed me. If i don't remember it wrong, i did this one in the arts class. And the one on the left side, is one of my toys which i liked and played with a lot.



Picture above (on the right side): Year 2005. I tried to draw myself, haha :D Umm, doesn't look like me very much...


And finally the funny guy! I did this on my exchange year, looking to a sunglasses advertisement in a newspaper. I don't know what's magical about this man, but one of my friends said that she fell in love with the guy cause he looks fun and nice :S
Since this is an old work of me, the paper is ragged and crinky. Sorry for that.
Still,I like these pictures as well because they're done on childhood of me, and they make me glad since i can clearly see that i actually have made some progress on drawing since those years.

.

2 comments:

Miss Jeanett said...

Really beautiful drawings! You're very talented!

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

snow_white said...

Thanks Jeanett:)